Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

8.04.2010

Bikini Bread!


What's Bikini Bread you ask?  Why it's this...
 

Okay so it's really Zucchini Bread, but one of my kids accidentally called it bikini bread last year and it sorta stuck!

It's that time of year again when the zucchini is abundant and we are looking for ways to use it.  Our very favorite zucchini recipe is zucchini bread.  I have two recipes that I use, one that calls for 2 cups of grated zucchini and another that calls for three.  My zucchini grated into 3 cups this time, so this is the recipe that I used:

Zucchini Bread

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
1 C oil (I use 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup sour cream)
3 C zucchini, grated
3 C flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 C nuts (opt.)  I like to use 1 C of raisins instead.

In a bowl, beat oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla.  Add zucchini.  In separate bowl, sift dry ingredients.  Blend together the wet and dry ingredients.  Grease pans.  Makes 2 loaves.  Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.

This makes a nice moist bread.  Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails