Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.29.2010

Before and After Picture Frame

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love to spray paint!  Right now I'm rushing to get my projects done before it's too cold to go outside to paint them.  I'm afraid I'm already too late, but I'm willing to risk it to get them done.  Today I want to show you my most recent makeover.  It's the first of several to come.  I bought this picture at a second-hand store for $1.00.  It was pretty beat up.

With only about .50 worth of paint and about an hour of my time, it's now looking shiny and new. 


It was just the size I needed to put the print in, that I got for free!  The paint is Valspar's Velvet Brown.  I sprayed a coat of Krylon clear finish on it as well.
 Today's Fabulous Find...
Valspar's Velvet Brown Spray Paint

(I love the deep brown color, it matches the oil rubbed bronze handles and hinges in my kitchen really well.)

Reminder:  Today is the last day to enter to win the $35 CSN Gift Card.  I will be closing the drawing at 11:00 pm MST and will post the winner on Saturday, the 30th. Click here to enter!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This turned out great! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails