Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.29.2010

Sale on S'more Boxes!

Remember these fun little boxes that I cut windows in and used for the s'more kits
 


Well, they are currently on sale at Wal-mart for 50% off.  So you can buy 5 boxes for $1.50!  They come in several different sizes.  The size for the s'more kit box is 8.25" x 7" x 3.5".  If your Wal-mart has them, they should be in the seasonal Christmas section by the wrapping paper and gift sacks. 


I grabbed some today to use throughout the year.   I have plans for them.  Don't you think they would be so cute for Valentine's day with a heart window in the top of the box and cookies inside?  Really, you could cut out a shape for any holiday...an egg for Easter, a star for the 4th of July, a ghost or pumpkin for Halloween.  I imagine them with a bright ribbon, a cute tag, and colored fill inside.  Anyway, I thought that I'd pass on the deal in case you are thinking of making s'more kits this summer or next year for gifts and want to save some money on the boxes.  Where they are sold in the seasonal section, you may not be able to find them later.  Wouldn't you know that now I'm regretting that I didn't pick up more of them. :)

Todays Fabulous Find...50 75% Off Sale on S'more Boxes!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Momma Button said...

I'll for sure be heading up that way after work today! Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I did a baking birthday party for my daughters birthday last year. These would have been perfect to send their cookie favors home in. Also I have invited some girlfriends over to make doughnuts in the past and these would be perfect for them to take some yumminess home. My kids like to decorate the plain white boxes with stickers etc for their friends birthday gifts. They enjoy personalizing the box. Thanks for letting us know about this awesome deal! Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails