Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

1.08.2011

Featuring: How To Back Up Your Blog

Did you know that it's possible to lose all of the information on your blog?  Everything, just like that, is gone.  That happened to Lisa at Serendipity Chic Design when her e-mail was hacked and overnight she lost access to her blog.   I can't even imagine!  Are you aware that you can prevent this by simply backing up your blog?  

 

You can read Lisa's full story at Funky Junk Interiors.  Donna has written a very informative post on How to do back-up your blog, how to retrieve the information if it's lost, and includes other valuable tips.

I backed up my blog following her steps and it was very quick and easy to do.

Funky Junk Interiors
 
One of Donna's tips is to visit a blog tweaking expert and suggested Sneaky Momma Blog Design.  I took a look at her blog and I'm so excited to read through all of her great blogging tips and tutorials.  If only I'd known she was there sooner, it would have saved me so much time trying to figure things out on my own.
 
Sneaky Momma Blog Design
 
Another very informative post of Donna's is How to Make Your Blog More Visitor Friendly.  It's well worth the read.
 
Don't wait until it's too late..back-up your blog now.
 
Today's Fabulous Finds...How to Back up Your Blog and Sneaky Momma Blog Design!
 
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

jandjhome said...

This is awesome. I just did both things. I backed up my blog and I made my blog user friendly. I love your finds! One of my goals this year is to work on my blog...this was a perfect post.
http://jandjhome.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for this post! I'm so new to blogging and really needed the tips! This has come at a fantastic time for me

Sarah said...

Thanks for having links to all of these helpful tips as well as supplying your own tips. I'm new to the blogging world and I keep giving up because I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully with your help and the help of others, I'll figure it out eventually. Again, thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails