Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.26.2012

Free Printable Gift Tags and PrintRunner Winner


We have a PrintRunner winner, scroll down to the bottom of the post to see if it's you! 

You're welcome to print these gift tags for your personal use if you'd like.  You'll need to save them to your computer and then print them as an image using the picture manager program on your computer, or you can insert them into a document to size them, edit and add names, and then print.




The image below can be printed as a borderless 4x6.


Our PrintRunner winner is Denise, congratulations!
*Please e-mail me by Sunday night to claim your prize.  Looks like you'll have those birthday party labels! :)



Pin It!

1 comment:

I Play Outside The Box said...

Congratulations Denise...those labels will be great for a bithday party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails